Introduction of File Viewer
File Viewer is regarded as the universal file opener application for Windows PC that allows System users to open any type of files easily. This application can open spreadsheets, word processing documents, PDFs and several other file types in the native view. It is capable to play dozens of audio as well as video file formats. It combines the functionality of multiple programs into a single and simple platform. It allows Windows user to view the file contents in four different types :
- Native View – This view displays standard view for all supported file formats.
- Text View – This view actually displays the textual data of both binary and text files.
- Icon View – This view displays several sizes of document icon.
- Hex View – This view displays hexadecimal representation of file contents.
Features Associated with File Viewer
File Viewer application comes with several highly advanced features including :
- Open documents – This application allows Windows user to open and view over 150 different types of file.
- View file detail – It allows users to view detail about each file via Info panel like file size, file type, file location and many more. The info panels also displays all hidden metadata that stored on file. Windows user can export file detail to text file by choosing File > Export File Info.
- Play the multimedia files – This file opener application supports the large number of audio as well as video file formats. If you are unable to open any song or movie then you can use this application to open them.
- Copy the file data – It allows user to coot text and image data from the files. The data is usually stored in Windows clipboard so that user can easily paste into other application
- Windows XP or later
- x86 processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 110 MB disk space
Lists of File Supported By File Viewer :
|Camera Raw Files||
Step By Step Instruction on How To Use File Viewer To Open & View Files
- In order to open file with File Viewer, first of all you have to drag and drop file onto program window. You can drop the files at any time, alternatively you can select File > Open from menu bar in order to open file.
- Once opened your file, this application displays two panels including an information and a native panel in left and right respectively. The information panel displays all useful details and metadata about file and the native view displays files in the native format. This application also allows you to toggle between the native, text, hex and icon views. The hex and text views are only suitable for the advanced users who want to see their file in the raw file format.
- If file type is unsupported, you will see the message by stating that no native view is available. In such a case, you can find more details about your file type by clicking on link under the ‘More Information’ in native panel or just by click on ‘View at FileInfo.com’ button in left information panel.
- If you like to upgrade your software and get more and advanced features then you must click on Plus+ button in application menu. After that click on green Upgrade button. Once you clicked on button, a registration page will be open on legitimate site of File Viewer application from where you can easily buy an activation key. Once receiving the activation key, you must enter it in registration window and then click on Register button. By these simple ways you can easily activate the copy of File Viewer application.